Starting in November 2013
Design Academy Eindhoven (DAE) is looking for an enthusiastic Communications student for the following internship: Online Communications
The Communications Department of DAE works among other things on proactively positioning and communicating relevant activities of the academy. This covers a wide range of topics including student design projects, exhibitions of alumni, research projects, lectures, symposia, graduation shows and own publications.
These activities are announced via a wide variety of communication tools. Online communication plays an important role. The Communications Department handles all online communication tools such as corporate websites, social media tools, student sites, intranet and related tools based on a communications strategy.
With regard hereto, DAE has an immediate executive training position available.
Activities trainee:Writing for DAE social media
- Writing for DAE websites
- Management of press website
- Content collection from external sites and social media in design-umfeld
- Content collection and implementation in CMS systems
- Everyday activities of the Communications Department
- Higher Professional Education (HBO) in communications (or similar education)
- Perfect command of Dutch (written and spoken)
- Perfect command of English (written and spoken)
- Affinity with CMS systems
- Proactive and structured
- Mentality: 'agreement is agreement'
- Sense of design and education
Start: November (4 days a week)
Duration: app. 6 months
Compensation: in accordance with education legislation
Apply via email@example.com