Would you like to study at Design Academy Eindhoven?
Welcome, we are happy to inform you how to apply for the Bachelor course.
Admission for the academic year 2017-2018 is open from October 17th 2016 to March 15th 2017.
Requirements / Criteria
- HAVO-, VWO- or MBO-4-diploma or international equivalent or 21+ test
- English language skills
- an open mind, approaching problems in a playful way with personal (social) engagement, creativity, vision, visual skills, reflective skills and a research attitude
Application from October 17th 2016 to March 15th 2017
- through the online application form: online on October 17th!
(note for Dutch students only: do not apply through Studielink)
All candidates who apply for admission will be invited by mail to one of the selection days in Eindhoven.
The selection days are on February 27, February 28, March 1, March 2 and March 3, 2017.
Please bring the following to your selection day:
- the printed PDF of your application form
- the home assignments
- 5 or more other (3D) works/projects
- your portfolio
- a simplified printed copy of your portfolio
Mid-April 2017 at the latest we will send you the results of the 2017-2018 admission. See the full overview of important admission dates.
Once admitted non EU-EER candidates need a visa.
Please note the extra study requirements according to the MOMI law
(Please read section: Modern Migration Policy Act)